Your pack shipment
Packages are generally dispatched from 1-15 Business days depending on the region after receipt of payment, we will make sure the customer receives product/s ASAP.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects. if the product is ordered without the insurance company is not liable for any damages occured during the delivery period.
Company only accepts returns in original packaging.
Product and the packaging has to be in their original condition otherwise we do not accept a return.
If any electrical products has been used, in that case it is no longer returnable.
Refund of the payment is only made if the product is received in its original packaging and the testing of electrical product is done. After inspection if product has not been used before return, money will be refunded in 15 days.
It is up to the customer/s to pay the charges of postage for any returns.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
These are the main points covering our conditions of carriage.
Any changes to our conditions of carriage will be notified promptly to you.
Please sign below that you have read and understand the following:
DELIVERIES WITHIN IRELAND (INCLUDES NORTHERN IRELAND)
- I accept that all parcels should be checked for damage before a signature is given, if the package is believed to be damaged that it is refused or the driver’s scanner or run sheet should be endorsed to signify same.
- I accept that in the event that a parcel is received damage, the customer must notify the company by e-mail @ email@example.com within 12 hours of receipt of the goods. Failure to abide by this procedure will prevent any insurance claim for a damaged parcel to be processed.
- I accept in the event of a late delivery no claim can be made against Couriers nor the company for recompense.
- I accept that Courier can collect from another courier franchisee area, but the customer must sign a reverse collection procedure form before this service can be provided.
- I accept that all residential delivery addresses must have a daytime contact phone number.
- I accept that lost / missing parcels must be reported within 30 days and failure to do so will prevent an insurance claim being processed.
- I accept the items stated below are to be supplied when submitting a claim (A) A copy of supplier invoice (Amount you paid) for the goods in question. If this is not provided then a percentage will be automatically deducted. (B) A copy of your invoice or detailed breakdown of net price charged.
- I accept full responsibility if i choose: Delivery without insurance.
- I accept terms & conditions.