The unusual design of this tank provides a considerable heating surface (larger than one square meter) wrapped in a special heating cover. Once powered up, the cover reaches a temperature of 120°C and takes the temperature inside the inner tank walls as high as 85°C: this increases the thermal exchange with water and, at the same time, prevents lime scale build-up.
Cold water flowing into the tank from below is conveyed along heated walls, so that the temperature exchange between water and the walls is faster and more effective and water is heated up more quickly.
- Boiler can produce unparalleled hot water quantities compared with similar electrically heated water dipped products.
- Can ensure significant energy savings and respect for the environment.
- Can modulate power consumption, which is a very important prerequisite for energy savings and rationalisation.
- Made up of carbon fibre cables (carbon fibres cut power demand by 40% given the same target temperature).
- Capacity 100 litres.
- Voltage 230V.
- Maximum operating temperature 90°C.
- Maximum operating pressure 6 bars.
- TIG and micro-Plasma welded AISI 316L stainless steel body with pickling treatment both inside and outside.
- Stray current and corrosion protective device (replaceable magnesium anode).
- Inspection flange (diam. 12cm).
- Hot and cold water connections: ½”.
- High density, extra thick (40mm) PU foam insulation – CFC and HCFC-free.
- Epoxy powder painted sheet steel shell.
- Anti-static, shock proof ABS lower and upper plates.
- Display indicating storage water temperature, operating power range, ON/OFF status, time.
- Thermostatic valve for manual control of output water temperature.
- Safety valve (compulsory).
- Optimised power consumption due to power splitting (470W – 1630W – 1880W in “Plus” mode).
- Electronic control unit provided with a display unit.
- Two daily working time slots (two-rate time-of-day tariff option) and managed power output.
- Recommended to install an expansion tank to compensate for the increased volume of heated water.
- Install an inlet pressure adjustment unit.
- Considering that feed water is usually rather hard (up to 25°f), recommended to install a polyphosphate filter to avoid calcium precipitate in the boiler. For intensive use or water harder than 25°f a water softener must be installed.
- Spare parts are available upon request. Delivery time: 7 Business Days.